Please contact us if you need to apply for a permit or license.

Do you want to apply for a license and cannot manage it yourself? We will be happy to help you. Has your license or permit application been submitted but rejected? Then you can object to it. Let Gimbrere Legal’s administrative law specialists advise you.

Spatial planning

An administrative law attorney is often confronted with issues of land use planning, applicable rules in the field of land use planning, environmental law, land use planning, permits. Gimbrere Legal helps both individuals and businessmen to reach the desired solution.

Do you want to object or are you objecting to your plans? Contact one of our lawyers specialized in administrative law.

Call Now