At Gimbrere Legal Barcelonawe have a team of experienced professionals in the area of immigration and foreigners.

Many times, these procedures can be tedious if you do not have adequate assistance.

If you are planning to migrate to Spain, for example, you will need a document called NIE (Número de Identificación extranjero). This document is issued to you for a long stay/residence in Spain if you are a European citizen and need this document to work, rent an apartment or buy a property, conduct business and establish a company.

If you are not a citizen of the European Community and do not have a European passport and wish to migrate to Spain, there are certain exceptions to which you can appeal in order to apply for a NIE or visas.

We can help you with other requirements for the Spanish Government’s immigration procedures. For example, do you want to make your partnership or marriage official before a notary? We can assist you.

Do you want to apply for citizenship? we can help you to process the files in Spain and Italy.

From Gimbrere Roma we provide assistance and advice to our customers all over Italy.

Are you a foreign citizen and want to settle in Italy? We can help you to manage your Permesso di soggiorno (Residence Permit) and other requirements of the Italian Government. Are you an Italian citizen and wish to reside in Spain? We can help you manage your NIE.

Are you a citizen of Latin America and want to expand to Europe? We can evaluate your case and help you. Are you a Uruguayan citizen wishing to settle in Europe? Gimbrere Legal Uruguay can help you.

Our interest is to build bridges between the countries where we are present, being able to facilitate the procedures and processes so that your objective is achieved. Contact us to evaluate your case.



Call Now